If you are a current UNC Charlotte student, you can obtain enrollment verification forms at no charge via the National Student Clearinghouse.
This is considered an official document coming directly from the National Student Clearinghouse, our official Verifying Agency. Each semester updates to student status on the National Student Clearinghouse are posted approximately one week after the first day of class. [View reasons you may need enrollment verification]
- Your health insurance provider requires proof of full-time enrollment.
- You are applying for a credit card or loan and need to certify your enrollment status.
- Your scholarship requires verification that you are matriculated at UNC Charlotte.
- Your military ID, TriCare or CHAMPVA insurance requires verification of enrollment as a full-time student, with an anticipated graduation date. (Please note: these enrollment verifications are provided via the Office of the Registrar in the King building).
How to access Enrollment Verification Form
- Submit a Verification Request through the National Student Clearinghouse
- Select Current Enrollment or All Enrollment
- Select Obtain an Enrollment Certificate
- View and print the Enrollment Certificate
- Fax, mail, or scan the printed Enrollment Certificate to person(s) or agency requesting verification
You may also view your past and current loan deferments by selecting View Loan Deferments.
Note for Continuing Students: If the verification is to include registration for a future term, print your student detailed schedule from MyCharlotte for the future term and include with the “All Enrollment” document from the National Student Clearinghouse.