Virtual Assistance Options
You may Contact Niner Central for questions related to financial aid, billing and payments, registration, and student records.
For quickest response, email or call us.
- Due to space limitations and required safety protocols, limited staff are available for in-person services.
- Emailing or calling (704-687-8622) are the quickest methods to get your questions answered by the Niner Central team.
- Did you know that 85% of questions asked at Niner Central can be answered online through our website?
Virtual FAFSA Completion Assistance
- If you have questions regarding your 2023-2024 FAFSA Application or need assistance completing your application, please schedule a Virtual FAFSA Completion appointment.
- During this time a member of our team can work with you individually to provide you with the assistance you need.
- If you are an international student pursuing financial aid, please see the requirements for federal financial on the studentaid.gov website.
If you are unable to find an appointment time that works for you, please contact us at NinerCentral@uncc.edu for additional assistance.
Schedule an Appointment for a Virtual Meeting
- Appointments are 15 minutes long.
- Choose from the available appointment blocks.
- Please note, you will be required to enter a GMAIL account in order to select an appointment.
- UNC Charlotte students: Please provide your UNC Charlotte email address when selecting the appointment.
- If you would like an appointment and none are available, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 704-687-8622 and we will try to accommodate your request.
- Include at least two dates and times and your student ID. We will respond as quickly as possible and typically within a business day.
In-Person Assistance Options
We welcome any students who prefer to meet in person. Utilize our remote check-in option to see when our specialists are available.
Note: Please refer to the Academic Calendar for University closings during the holiday season.
- Sign-in remotely and visit Niner Central when a Specialist is available to assist you.
- Minimize your wait time and practice social distancing for required safety.
- You will be notified how many guests are in line ahead of you and receive a text or email when a Specialist is available to assist you.