If you want someone other than yourself (i.e., parents or family members) to view or pay your bill, you will need to add them as an Authorized User.
Adding an Authorized User allows access for others to view and pay your student account.
- Authorized Payers can only view your account information and make payments on your behalf
- Authorized Payers do NOT have access to your stored payment methods, academic records, or other personal information
- If you want to provide guest access to your student records and other personal information, view Guest Access Portal and FERPA instructions
How do I add an Authorized User?
- Log into MyCharlotte
- In the My Student Account block, select View or Add Authorized Payer
- Select Add Authorized User
- Enter the email address of the Authorized User
- Follow the instructions to complete the process
- Authorized Users will receive an email informing them that they have been granted access to the Payment/Billing Suite
The email notification will include access information that will be used when logging into the Student Accounts Payment/Billing Suite.