Tuition, Housing, and Dining Appeals
Want to appeal a Tuition, Housing and/or Dining charge? Follow this process.
Appeal the charge through the department who assigned the charge.
- Fill out the online appeal request form
- Once the form and supporting documentation has been submitted, it will be routed to the appropriate department contact
- Important: There is a one year limit on filing an appeal. Example: If a student is filing an appeal for the fall semester then it must be submitted by the official end date of the following fall semester
If you are denied at the first level, you can appeal to the Tuition, Housing and Dining Appeals Committee.
- Important: If your first level appeal is denied, you have 10 business days from the denial to inform the appropriate person/office of your intent to move forward to appeal to the committee
- The committee is the second and final decision maker in the appeal process
- Learn more about the second level appeals process here