New Student FAQs

  • You have several options to make payments towards your account. Look here.
  • The Admissions department, located on the first floor of the Cato building, will be able to assist with questions regarding AP credit.  For your convenience, a complete list of transferable AP credit is viewable here.
  • No.  You must request new scores from College Board to be sent directly to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions, UNC Charlotte, 9201 University City Blvd., Charlotte, NC 28223 where AP scores are processed.
  • The campus bookstore, Barnes & Noble, is located in the Student Union.
  • Students can grant view access to their academic records through the Guest Access Portal (GAP) and provide guests a 'passphrase' to mention to offices as proof of authorization. Please see the information here.