UNC Charlotte provides several methods for paying your bill. Read this information on viewing, understanding and paying your bill.
- Online - Pay online through my.uncc.edu. View instructions to pay online.
- Payment Plan - Sign up for a 5-installment payment plan. View Payment Plan information
- By mail - Mail payment to UNC Charlotte, Cashier’s Office, Reese Building, 9201 University City Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28223-0001. Please allow 5-6 days for mail delivery. All payments should include the student name and ID number to ensure correct and timely processing.
- In person - Pay by check at Niner Central drop box in the Cone Building or by visiting the Cashier's Office. Click here for operating hours.
- International Payments - See International Payment instructions
- Payment Due Date - Your payment is due by the due date shown on your bill.
- Payments for students without My UNC Charlotte access may be made through the University Marketplace at: Non-Active Student Account Payments.
- Please note this site is only for use if you do not have a current MY UNC Charlotte logon. If you use this site, there will be a delay before the payment will post to your account.
Accepted Payment Types
- Payment can be made by cash, check, online from your checking or savings account (eCheck), or by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express). There is no extra fee to pay via credit card.
- All payments must be in U.S. currency.
- Remittance should be made payable to “UNC Charlotte” and identified with the student name and ID number.
- Receipts will not be mailed.
- Payment directed to UNC Charlotte should be rendered for the amount due based upon a University bill, or the expected amount of tuition and on-campus housing/dining charges. If a personal payment is received in excess of the amount billed, the excess will be placed on deposit for an upcoming semester. If a student would like payment to be returned via the original method of payment to the originator of the payment, they should contact the Bursar's Office.
- Returned checks are subject to a $35.00 returned check fee assessed to the student’s account.
- This includes payments returned for “NON TRANSACTION” accounts.
- We recommend that you contact your Financial Institution prior to using certain savings accounts for ACH electronic (eCheck) payments to ensure that the account can be used for ACH electronic (eCheck) payments.