If you want someone other than yourself (i.e., parents) to view or pay your bill, you will need to add them as an Authorized Payer.
Authorized Payers - Allowing access for others to view and pay your student account
- Authorized Payers can only view your account information and make payments on your behalf.
- Authorized Payers do NOT have access to your stored payment methods, academic records, or other personal information.
- If you want to provide guest access to your student records and other personal information, view Guest Access Portal and FERPA.
How to add an Authorized Payer
- Log in to the MyCharlotte portal
- Click View or Add Authorized Payer button in the My Student Account block
- Select Add Authorized User
- Enter email address of authorized user
- Follow instructions to complete process
- Authorized Users will receive an email informing them that they have been granted access to the Payment/Billing Suite. The email notification will include access information that will be used when logging into the Student Accounts Payment/Billing Suite.