Use these forms when verifying information and requesting changes to your financial aid.
Please do not send personal information or documents via email. Emails with pictures or attachments will not be accepted or considered. All attachments/documentation requests must be submitted via the "upload file link" to be considered for review. If you would like to upload individual documents (with or without one of the forms listed below), you may scan your document or submit a legible, clear photo of the document and upload by clicking the button below. This is a secure upload.
Upload documents securely here
2022-2023 (Fall 2022 | Spring 2023 | Summer 2023)
- Reconsideration Requests for the 2022-2023 aid year are closed.
Use this form if you are a current UNC Charlotte student and want to take transient classes at another institution.
- The Office of Financial Aid uses an estimate of your cost to attend (COA) college as a basis for awarding your aid. Your cost of attendance is developed according to guidelines established by the Dept of Ed, your state residency, housing, and degree level. Some costs, besides those allowed in the standard cost of attendance, may serve as an obstacle to completing your degree.
- The Spring 2023 form has closed. Please note, you may only submit the form for one semester at a time.
2023-2024 (Fall 2023 | Spring 2024 | Summer 2024)
- Your financial aid offer for 2023-2024 is based on 2021 tax information.
- If you feel that your current financial circumstances are not reflected correctly in your 2021 tax return, complete this form to request a reconsideration.
- Examples of circumstances which may warrant a Reconsideration are: unexpected job loss, death of parent or spouse, separation or divorce of parents, high unreimbursed medical and dental bills and receipt of one time payments.
- Graduate students are not eligible for Reconsideration since they may be eligible for unsubsidized loans only.
- Please note: Reconsideration requests can take up to 4 weeks to process during normal times and up to 8 weeks during peak times.
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Appeal
- Please note the appeal platform has changed. The appeal form remains the same but will look different from the previous version. If you experience any issues, please contact us.