Use these forms when verifying information and requesting changes to your financial aid.
Please do not send personal information or documents via email. Emails with pictures or attachments will not be accepted or considered. All attachments/documentation requests must be submitted via the "upload file link" to be considered for review. If you would like to upload individual documents (with or without one of the forms listed below), you may scan your document or submit a legible, clear photo of the document and upload by clicking the button below. This is a secure upload.
2022-2023 (Fall 2022 | Spring 2023 | Summer 2023)
- Your financial aid offer for 2022-2023 is based on 2020 tax information.
- If you feel that your current financial circumstances are not reflected correctly in your 2020 tax return, complete this form to request a reconsideration.
- Examples of circumstances which may warrant a Reconsideration are: unexpected job loss, death of parent or spouse, separation or divorce of parents, high unreimbursed medical and dental bills and receipt of one time payments.
- Graduate students are not eligible for Reconsideration since they may be eligible for unsubsidized loans only.
- Please note: Reconsideration requests can take up to 4 weeks to process during normal times and up to 8 weeks during peak times.
Use this form if you are a current UNC Charlotte student and want to take transient classes at another institution.
- The Office of Financial Aid uses an estimate of your cost to attend (COA) college as a basis for awarding your aid. Your cost of attendance is developed according to guidelines established by the Dept of Ed, your state residency, housing, and degree level. Some costs, besides those allowed in the standard cost of attendance, may serve as an obstacle to completing your degree. To make adjustments to your COA, complete this form.
- Please note, you may only submit the form for one semester at a time. The Fall 2022 form has closed.